Do you like your coffee? Are you heading to the Canadian Rockies in the near future? And by any chance are you heading to Banff?
If you have answered YES to all of the above then read on as we highlight 5 top coffee spots in this “must see” town.
1. Wild Flour – Although more well known for their traditional wood-fired artisan breads, this place makes a solid brew from fair trade coffee.
2. Valbella Deli Cafe – Valbella smoked meats and sausages are a Canadian delicacy made right in Canmore. Their enormous cafe is a great place to sit back, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a coffee
3. Beamers Coffee Bar – A popular spot with locals morning and lunch, Beamer’s comfortable enough for a lengthy WiFi sesh and fast enough to grab something on the go. Good coffee too.
4. Cows – Cows rule! At least at this small shop they do.. The whole shop is bovine inspired, smells like freshly baked waffle and serves a mean cup of black gold. If you’re not into coffee then try the ice creams… Wow…
5. Second Cup – Did we save the best for last? This busy coffee shop houses all the best-loved coffee drinks hot or cold. Plus you’ll be sure to find very tasty accompaniments whether it be pastries, scones, cakes or cookies. This place wont disappoint.
CTE has a few spaces left on their May 2015 “Heart of the Rockies” departure in which Banff is on the menu.
Call us today to discuss this further – 1 800 724 803.