Travel to Australia
So let’s get into it. Here is Global Tour Specialists “Top 5 Reasons to get on a Plane to get to Australia Today”:
- SUMMER IS ALMOST DONE – We realise this might be a bold statement knowing that many people come to Australia for just that -the warmth. But let us put it to you that with summer almost on its way out, the days are not so hot and even more beautiful. This means you can stay outside for longer (especially up north) not really needing to take respite from the midday sun as experienced in the summer. Darwin and Cairns really kick into a third gear and become absolutely gorgeous. The southern regions turn a shade cooler and sparkle as a new season draws closer. And new seasons deliver new experiences.
- EXCHANGE RATE – Have you seen it recently? If you haven’t take a look. A year ago Australia’s dollar was worth 89 cents US. Today that same Australian dollar will buy just 77 US cents (at the time of writing). This has been the general trend for most currencies when put up against the Aussie dollar. In general terms if you are intending to travel to Australia your currency right now buys you more Australian currency. More bang for your buck means longer travel and more experiences. Need we say more?
- AUSTRALIAN CHEFS ARE HOT – Our chefs are on fire at the moment. Well, not literally, but food experiences are on the rise. From your street market stalls, holes in the walls, local cafes to fine dining options the quality and experience is exceptional. Food retailers are found on every corner and want you there every night of the week.
- DIVERSITY – The diversity of destinations and experiences in Australia is at an all time high. There is truly something for everyone and no one trip can deliver everything. You’ll need to come back again so you might as well start as soon as possible. Off the top of our head here are just some of the destinations to consider: Great Barrier Reef, Daintree National Park, Noosa and its National Parks, Undarra Lava Tubes, Fraser Island, The Gold Coast, Lamington National Park, Byron Bay, Sydney, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island, Hobart, Freycinet National Park, MONA, Wilpena Pound, Kangaroo Island, The Kimberleys, Margaret River, Uluru , Kakadu, Broome, Darwin….. Honestly,we are out of breath and could go on and on.. The list is somewhat endless.
- GTS HAS RELEASED A NEW SET OF SHORT BREAKS – We are excited. Not just a little bit but really excited. We have just produced a set of short breaks that no one else is coming close to from an experiential level. We have focused on providing a set of unique travel experiences that will leave you with ever lasting memories. We get you in front of locals (one on one), on progressive dinners, out to special places other travelers don’t necessarily know about and in touch with guides that are passionate, bi-lingual and knowledgeable. These tours are so unique we have Australians wanting to do them as well. No one else in the market has put the thought and little touches into a product such as our Short Breaks. Take a look them. It’s free and we can send you our brochures today.
Come and talk to us. We’ll look after you. It’s what we do!
Sales & Business Development
P: 1800 724 803
M: +61 (0)421 980 282
We Chat: Kiri-GTS